- This event has passed.
Victorian Collections: Introduction to Digitisation
October 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15 – $30
*Please see the note section for information regarding multiple booking discounts and procedures.*
This online workshop provides an introduction to the principles of catalogue photography/digitisation and digital file management. Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Digitisation project workflows
- Equipment and resources
- Files and formats
- Basic photography
- Basic photo editing
- Uploading and digital file management
- Copyright and moral obligations
Victorian Collections workshops offer a relaxed and open environment and cater for participants with any degree of museum and computer literacy, as well as ongoing support for small to medium-sized collecting organisations.
If you have any particular questions about this workshop, please feel free to get in touch via our Helpdesk.
- You are not required to be a contributing member of Victorian Collections to participate.
- Details on how to join the webinar will be provided to you the week prior to the workshop.
- Multiple booking discounts: If you wish to book multiple workshops, please select “Multiple booking discount” from the payment option for each workshop and secure your booking. Following this, contact the Victorian Collections team by submitting a ticket to our Helpdesk and we will issue an invoice for payment. You will receive a 10% discount for two workshops and a 15% discount for three workshops (the ‘Victorian Collections: Advanced Cataloguing Workshop’ is excluded from this offer).